We live-streamed a one-hour webinar, covering some of the fundamental principles of machine learning and its application in healthcare. Here's a recording of it.
It is aimed at all medical professionals (doctors, medical students, nurses and allied healthcare professionals) with an interest in machine learning, and who want understand it more deeply, but are not sure where to start.
FEEDBACK FORM (3 short questions):
Papers mentioned in first 20 slides: https://chrislovejoy.me/research/
Great video on AUC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAl6e...
AUC Diagram used in presentation: http://www.navan.name/roc/
Why healthcare professionals should learn about machine learning: https://chrislovejoy.me/why/
- Intro to Machine Learning by Andrew Ng (11 week course): https://www.coursera.org/learn/machin...
- Machine Learning for Healthcare by Christopher Lovejoy (one-day course): https://chrislovejoy.me/ml-medics/
- Towards Data Science publication: https://towardsdatascience.com/search...
- "Deep Medicine" book: https://amzn.to/2NZM2AA
- Companies in UK to consider contacting: https://chrislovejoy.me/companies/